These commercial LED street lights are designed with modern solutions to provide the best balance of public safety and return on investment for cities and towns of all sizes. These lights are both economically and energy efficient helping cities save on maintenance and energy costs. Widely used for commercial and industrial parking lots, major roadways, intersections, crosswalks, alleys and pedestrian walkways, highways, etc.
- Clips design, without any screws for the driver box, easiest to open and repair.
- Adjustable joint. 90° rotation, it is available for both single-arm poles and straight lamp posts as street pole lights for commercial parking lots.
- Toughed glass cover+ PMMA lens cover. Modern design with IK08 IP66 protection grade.
- Cut-off safety device optional, the light will be turned off automatically once you open the driver box, it is the safest way.
Material and finished
- Housing: Aluminum, grey finish.
- Reflector: Nano reflector, white
- Clips: aluminum, tool-free design, easy to open and maintain
- Cover: Toughed glass cover+ PMMA lens, high transmittance, good uniformity.
- Led power supply: Top quality constant current drivers brand such as Meanwell, Inventronics, DONE, MOSO, and SOSEN.
- Led chips: Osram/Epistar SMD 3030 chips, 160-180lm/W.
- Installation Joint: Die-cast aluminum, adjustable 90° joint, 60-65mm diameter.
|Model||Wattage||Dimension||Luminous flux||CRI||IP Grade||Power Factor||Beam angle||Install Pole Dia||Input voltage||Spec Sheet|
Q: Which LED is best for street lights?
Q: Should street lights be yellow or white?
Q: How many lumens do I need for a street light?
Q: What wattage is recommended for street lights?