- PRODUCT DETAIL
This is surface mounted weatherproof light luminaire, also called tri-proof light- Waterproof, dustproof, and anti-corrosion, the protection grade can be IP65 and IK08, Generally used in places with strong corrosiveness, dusty and rainy industrial lighting requirements, such as power plants, steel, petrochemicals, ships, venues, parking lots, basements, etc.
Material and finished
- Bottom: PC materials as a bottom, high waterproof, and fireproof grade.
- Clips: Stainless steel clips, high strength, anti-corrosion
- Cover: PC color, milky finish, high transmittance, good uniformity.
- Control gear: Isolated drivers such as DONE, LiFud, Philips, and Osram driver brands.
- PCB: Double-sided aluminum substrate, good electrical conductivity, and long life.
- Led chips: Lumileds/Epistar SMD Chips, 100lm/W output.
- Surface part: stainless steel.
- Emergency battery kits to do emergency led tri-proof light
|Model||Wattages||Length||Dimension||Color temp||Lumens||CRI||IP rating||Input voltage||IK rating||Datasheet|
|GR-SF-2F10WA||10Watt||2ft 600mm||L600*W83*H72mm||3000K/4000K/6500K||1000lm||>80||IP65||110-120V/220-240VAC 50/60Hz||IK08||Download|
|GR-SF-2F20WA||20Watt||2ft 600mm||L600*W83*H72mm||3000K/4000K/6500K||2000lm||>80||IP65||110-120V/220-240VAC 50/60Hz||IK08||Download|
|GR-SF-4F20WA||20Watt||4ft 1200mm||L1200*W83*H72mm||3000K/4000K/6500K||2000lm||>80||IP65||110-120V/220-240VAC 50/60Hz||IK08||Download|
|GR-SF-4F40WA||40Watt||4ft 1200mm||L1200*W83*H72mm||3000K/4000K/6500K||4000lm||>80||IP65||110-120V/220-240VAC 50/60Hz||IK08||Download|
|GR-SF-5F30WA||30Watt||5ft 1500mm||L1500*W83*H72mm||3000K/4000K/6500K||3000lm||>80||IP65||110-120V/220-240VAC 50/60Hz||IK08||Download|
|GR-SF-5F50WA||50Watt||5ft 1500lm||L1500*W83*H72mm||3000K/4000K/6500K||5000lm||>80||IP65||110-120V/220-240VAC 50/60Hz||IK08||Download|
This is the mainly surface-mounted installation onto the ceiling or wall.
You can download here the installation guide
Q: What is the difference between surface mounted and recessed?
A: Surface mount lighting products have many of the same elements as recessed products. The biggest difference is that surface mount lamps do not require openings and are only installed on the surface of the ceiling or wall, while recessed lamps need to be opened on the ceiling or wall. hole, and then put the lamp into the wall. Recessed lighting, such as common LED downlights, can better integrate with buildings.