They are outdoor tree spotlights with a variety of spike or ground-mounted installation methods and accessories available. The lamps can be rotated in different directions to facilitate illumination in different directions. Can provide suitable light effects and colors for trees.
Materials & Finished
- Outdoor special die-cast aluminum, corrosion, and oxidation resistance.
- High-quality glass cover, good light transmission.
- Aluminum base and spike parts are stable and safe.
- The durable led driver, input voltage 85-265VAC 50/60Hz as standard, has a lifetime of up to 50000Hrs.
- Famous led chips, high brightness, 3000K-6500k.
- Low voltage DC12V 24V input optional
- Blue, Green, Red, and RGB colors are available.
|Model||Wattage||Lumens||Color temperature||IP Rating||IK Rate||Installation||Voltage||Lifetime||Spec Sheet|
|GR-SP-10WQ||10W||1000lm||3000-6000k||IP66||IK07||Spike or ground mounted||85-265VAC||>50000Hrs||Download|
|GR-SP-20WQ||20W||2000lm||3000-6000k||IP66||IK07||Spike or ground mounted||85-265VAC||>50000Hrs||Download|
|GR-SP-30WQ||30W||3000lm||3000-6000k||IP66||IK07||Spike or ground mounted||85-265VAC||>50000Hrs||Download|
Q: How do you illuminate a tree?
Q: How many lumens do I need to uplight a tree?
Q: How many lights do you need to uplight a tree?
Q: How many watts does it take to uplight a tree?